Inspired by Pip‘s post “5 Celebrities I Find Attractive” (link here), I have decided to jump on the band-wagon and respond to this post! Here is my list of celebrities (male version) who have my heart, my soul and, potentially, my body. 😛 Enjoy!
1. Marlon Brando. Ah, yes. The Godfather icon has captured my heart. His performance in A Streetcar Named Desire was indelible, impeccable. A Hollywood classic, with an amazing and rich, long career in acting. RIP, my gentleman.
2. Dillon Francis. DJ wunderkind, born and bred on “the Westside” (represent, whoot!) has achieved huge success at such a young age (going on 27, my precious baby). I had the opportunity to watch his performance, streamed live at TomorrowWorld, and was absolutely blown away. His quirky, Internet personality also never ceases to brighten up my day.
3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He can act, he can sing, and he even speaks French! What more than you expect from this cutie? 😉
4. Callan McAuliffe. I’ve been following him for three years on Facebook (where he posts some of the most humorous statuses out there!) and, besides being a good actor, he is also involved in a lot of humanitarian work, especially with wildlife and all. And that smolder does’t hurt, either. 😛
5. David Muir. I love a man in a suit. Especially a hot man. And David Muir, news anchor for ABC World News at 6:30 pm every evening, has made news all the more exciting. Yummy.
So there you have it! My swoon-worthy celebrity crushes. Granted, I’d add more to the list; five is just too restricting. Fudging the list a bit: who could resist Joaquin Phoenix’s blue eyes?
Adam Levine’s smolder?
Or the sumptuous Sam Claflin? 😉
I call to action anyone else who wants to spread the word and offer their own eye-candy. Go forth!
– The Finicky Cynic