Happy Sunday, folks!
Today, I thought that I would just do something fun for y’all, as well as for myself. I’m a huge sucker for puns and pick-up lines. Even the cringe-worthy ones: the more god-awful they are, the more that I love them! Weird, huh?
In any case, I’ve compiled a few of my favorite puns for this “Sunday Pun-Day” fest. I just pulled them from my observations from Facebook statuses, Twitter tweets, Tumblr posts, even from just my memory. Simply put, they are just to make you laugh, and help you enjoy the last bits of the weekend.
(*note* I apologize in advance for the potentially excessive amount of French-related puns. Hope that you get the humor, though!)
Without further ado, let’s have some “pun!” 😉
1. Are you French? ‘Cause Madaaammm…
2. I wish you were the double helix so that I could unzip your genes…
3. What did the pirate say when he turned 80? Aye matey!
4. Alphabet soup? More like Times New ramen.
5. PMS jokes aren’t funny. Period.
6. The French are so hard-core they eat pain for breakfast.
7. One guacamole is equaled to 6.022×10^23 guacas. It’s called “Avocado’s Number.”
8. Why are there so many types of pasta? Oh, if only I had a penne for every time I’ve asked myself that question…
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9. I’m the “1” you need.
10. Whale you be my Valentine? Dolphinately. 😉
…and that’s it! Enjoy your Sunday, folks!
– The Finicky Cynic