A few days ago, I was super happy to receive a nomination for the Real Neat Blog Award by The World Past Me. She has been reading my blog for a while, and I am honored to have been chosen by her!
Here are the rules:
1. Insert the award logo onto your post.
2. Answer the seven questions they asked you.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions (let them know you’ve nominated them!).
Let’s get to the questions! 🙂
1. What is the last book you read? For academics: Paradise Lost, by John Milton. Not my cup of tea, but I appreciate it a bit more so than before. For leisure: Mrs Dalloway, by Virginia Woolf.
2. When’s your birthday? March! I’m a Spring baby. 🙂
3. A place you’ve always wanted to visit? Oh my gosh, so many…currently, my top destinations would be the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
4. Where was the wackiest place you’ve made a life changing decision in? The hallway of the Physics building at my university. Won’t go into too much detail, but that’s when I decided to become an English major.
5. 2 am party with friends or a 2 am date with coffee and Netflix? If the latter choice implies some sort of date, I would be down. But then again, I don’t drink/like coffee, nor have Netflix, so I would choose the 2 am party with friends (GNO!). 😉
6. Your favorite outfit? (Please post a picture of it, please?) I’m by no means a fashionista at all, but I have a few favorite outfits that I wear more often than others. Here’s one of them. My style would be considered…comfortable. But not slovenly. Neat, even. You be the judge. 😛
7. What’s the one thing you’ve tried plenty of times but have always failed at? Making macarons. Without fail (pun intended!). 😛
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is (or was) your major in college (if you’re not in college yet, which subject(s) appeals to you)?
2. Languages you can speak?
3. Current favorite song?
4. Ideal date?
5. Dream job?
6. Who (or what) inspires you?
7. Do you like penguins?
Take care! 🙂
– The Finicky Cynic