As you know, I love to travel. I’ve been at it for as long as I can remember, but there are still so many places that I want to visit. To discover, to explore.
Here’s a brief list of places around the world where I want to travel to. You will notice that I’ve grouped some into a general location (e.g. South America), since I can’t list all of the cities, countries to which I want to go.
Which places do you want to visit? Let me know! 🙂
1. The Netherlands (notably Amsterdam)
2. The Czech Republic (Prague)
3. England (London, as well as other cities in Great Britain, Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
4. U.S. South (Georgia, North/South Carolina, Louisiana)
5. South America (particularly Peru, for Macchu Picchu. Ecuador for the Galapagos Islands, and Brazil)
7. Southeast Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines. Vietnam isn’t really considered a Southeast Asian country, but I want to go there as well).
8. Australia/New Zealand
9. U.S. Pacific Northwest (Portland, Oregon. Seattle, Washington)
10. Africa (Egypt, Morocco, South Africa)
– The Finicky Cynic
P.S. I did a “travel tag” post not too long ago on this blog. If you’re interested, here it is: Wanderlust Tag!