I was looking through old blog comments the other day, and I stumbled upon The World Past Me‘s comment. She had nominated me before for another award, but I didn’t know that she had nominated me for another one after that! Whoops! 😛
Anyway, I’ve been nominated for the Creative Bloggers Award! I thank The World Past Me for this lovely nomination. (P.S. My links aren’t working properly right now, but here’s the URL to her blog: https://akankshavarma.wordpress.com/) 🙂
Without further ado, here it is!
The rules of the Creative Bloggers Award are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important).
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass these rules on to them.
1. I’m an early person. Whether it’s being five minutes early to class or meeting, going to bed before 10 pm, or waking up before the sun rises every day, I like to be ahead of the game. 😀
2. I like to collect boxes: whenever I purchase or receive items in a rather nicely-designed box, I would store them in my closet. They’re starting to pile up at home, and I know that it’s going to be a problem really soon… 😛
3. Pasta is one of my favorite dishes, and I especially like the long, stringy ones (e.g. spaghetti, linguine, etc.). Reason being that I like slurping them up during the meal. Such a childish thing to do, but what can I say? I’m juvenile like that. 😉
4. If you’re Canadian, I LOVE YOU! ❤ I don’t know why, but from the Canadians who I’ve met so far in my life, they’ve been nothing but super nice to Americans like me. I also have cousins who live in Canada, so maybe that’s where the bias stems from…
5. I greatly enjoy all kinds of comedies, from films to television to the Internet. Although I consider myself a fairly serious person, I definitely like to find opportunities to laugh and have a good time. I like being entertained, because trite as it sounds, life isn’t always so serious; sometimes, it is good to sit back and just be…uplifted. 🙂
Well…that got deep quickly, especially for an award post. Anyway, I don’t want to spam anyone this time with nominations, but anyone who wishes to participate can Comment on this post!
Have an awesome day, lovely people! 🙂
– The Finicky Cynic