Just found out that I have been nominated by The Captain’s Speech for the Versatile Blogger Award! Granted, he had also nominated me for the Liebster Award, but considering that I have already been nominated for that, I will graciously accept the other. Thank you- you’re awesome! 🙂
That being said, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. (Already did!)
2. Include a link to their blog. (here’s the original post: 3 Awards & 20 Nominees)
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I don’t think I can come up with fifteen- that’s a lot!- but I will nominate the ones who I really enjoy reading)
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. (see above ^)
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. (I’ll keep this brief, since I’ve done so many of these Facts-About-Me awards, and I’m running out of new facts…)
1. Physical attributes I find attractive: eyes, eyebrows, teeth, cheekbones. Sounds superficial, but it’s true… 😛
2. Personality traits I find attractive: humor, sarcasm, wit, passion.
3. Currently craving pasta (then again, I’m always craving pasta). 😉
4. My watch is set 5 minutes ahead, while my cellphone is 5 minutes behind (strange, I know. But I can’t control it).
5. Minions from the Despicable Me films always bring a smile to my face; I love them! ❤
6. I almost always eat pie/cake/any dessert with a fork.
7. For some reason, I really desire white and/or pin-striped pants. Of which I own neither.
Even though I said that I won’t accept the Liebster Award, I can’t help but answer the questions that the Captain’s Speech gave us. What can I say? I enjoy them!
1. Do you sleep with one leg hanging out of your bed, both tucked in, or other? Tucked in. Like a burrito.
2. What’s your nickname? I have several, but they’re rather embarrassing. I’d rather not tell. 😉
3. If you could create a perfect meal, what would it include? Milkshake, pasta, and tuxedo cake. BAM.
4. What was the last song you listened to? “How You Get the Girl,” by Taylor Swift.
5. Biggest fear? Not being prepared.
6. What’s your hidden talent? Not really hidden, but I do poetry.
7. Name any three people (past or present) you would go for ice cream with. John Keats, Zoie Palmer, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
8. What makes you so awesome? I speak my mind, to the point of bluntness. Might get me in trouble sometimes, but nevertheless I’m proud of being honest- with myself and others. 🙂
9. Name something you’ve ruined. My polka-dotted mechanical pencil; I’ve had it since who knows when, and I dropped it yesterday; it must’ve been a gruesome fall, because afterwards I couldn’t get it to work. RIP polka-dotted pencil. 😦
10. Five words that don’t describe you. Party-animal, sociable, late-comer, coffee-drinker, science-major.
I nominate these bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award:
I apologize if I missed anyone, but in any case, feel free to do the award in the Comments! Or link it to me; it’s up to you. 🙂
Have an awesome day, fellow bloggers!
– The Finicky Cynic