I was nominated by Sophie Speaks Up to take part in this interesting challenge. Thanks, m’dear. 😉
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Already did!)
2) Link back to the challenge creator, Dreams and Movie Screens so she can track your progress. (Got the link from Sophie Speaks Up. Check.)
3) Share 5 things about your future (jobs, kids, marriage, travel etc). Then one day you can look back and find out how psychic you really are. (or, more accurately, share 5 things that I want to happen in the future. Got it!).
Here are my top five things that I aspire to do/happen in my future! Enjoy, lovely people!
1) Travel the world, exploring the good, the bad, and everything in between. 🙂
2) Have something of mine published, whether it be a book of poems, a story, my autobiography, etc.
3) Restore my knees to good condition (I have chronically bad knees. Reason being is a long story, but I’ll spare you the rant for another time).
4) Find someone whom I love and whom will love me as well. (What can I say? I’m a romantic at heart). ❤
5) Be happy at doing what I am doing, career-wise, personal life-wise, and so forth.
I won’t nominate anyone in particular for this challenge, but I definitely encourage you to write what your future plans are in the Comments. I’d love to hear what your aspirations are! Thanks for everything, my dear bloggers, and have a good day. 🙂
— The Finicky Cynic
Check me out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thefinickycynic