Now, call me a bad human being, but it has been over a year since I was nominated to do the I Love Winter tag by alexandra write now. Usually, I’m very good about getting back to people’s tags and awards, but somehow, this one just slipped my mind…again, for a whole year! So sorry, Alex, but now I’m getting to it!
Without further ado, here are the questions! 🙂
1. Favorite Lip Product: EOS lip balm, especially the mint flavor. Unfortunately, I’d used that one all up earlier this past year, and now my life is incomplete without it!
2. Favorite Drink: Just like Alex, I adore a good chai tea latte, but I’m also into a good matcha tea latte (if done well!). Otherwise, a good cup of mint tea will do the trick.
3. Favorite Nail Polish: I don’t wear nail polish, so I can’t say!
4. Favorite Candle: I don’t own candles in my flat. But if I were to, I would go with pumpkin spice. Call me basic, but I much prefer the smell of it over the actual drink (which personally, I’m not a huge fan of).
5. Favorite Attraction: Mulled wine. Gingerbread. Christmas ambiance. Enough said.
6. Favorite Accessory: Just this past holiday vacation, I got these adorable penguin pajamas from my family (along with matching socks!). If you’ve been following me for some time, then you know that I’m obsessed with penguins, so I was so happy when I received them! 😀
7. Favorite Candy: Holiday season aside, I can never go wrong without my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Twix, and Crunch medley back in the States. Missing them, actually, so I can’t wait to get them again when I return!
8. Favorite Movie: Last Holiday with Queen Latifah will remain one of my favorite holiday/wanderlust films to date. That joie de vivre atmosphere throughout the movie has since inspired me to travel during the holidays, regardless of whether I blow my budget or not!
9. Favorite Blush: …also don’t wear blush!
10. Favorite Thing: Similar to Alex’s answer, running in the cold is, while numbing my fingers and inducing possible frostbite to my body, one of most elated feelings ever. I personally don’t enjoy running in warm weather (especially back at home in Los Angeles), so running when it’s 50°F and below is really refreshing. Just have to be careful, though!
…all right, that’s it! I tag these people to do this:
Enjoy the rest of what this winter season has to offer (and stay warm)! Take care. 🙂
— The Finicky Cynic
Check me out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thefinickycynic