Similar to what I’d done last week with K-pop music, I thought that I would do the same in this post on songs that I grew up listening to in the 2000’s, considering that much of my early and teen years were spent then. It blows my mind to realize that over a decade has past for most of these tracks, and I hope my list of 2000’s music takes you down memory lane as much as it’ll do for me. This list will by no means be exhaustive, so perhaps a part 2 (or part 3) will follow- we’ll see!
What are some songs you enjoyed from the 2000’s? Let me know!
1. All the Small Things- Blink-182 (2000)
2. Pop- ‘NSYNC (2001)
3. Bring Me to Life- Evanescence (2003)
4. On the Way Down- Ryan Cabrera (2003)
5. Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson (2004)
6. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day (2004)
7. LoveStoned/I Think She Knows- Justin Timberlake (2006)
8. Say It Right- Nelly Furtado (2006)
9. Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis (2007)
10. Stronger- Kanye West (2007)
— The Finicky Cynic
Check me out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thefinickycynic